Lean Six Sigma allows for the improvement in speed and performance of a process coupled with the reduction of waste and defects. If you ever find your current processes with high rework, client turnover, product recalls/crashes, and a plethora of errors it might be time to change your process design. As you will read below, I have noted a few benefits and reasons for Lean Six Sigma.
- Lean Six Sigma projects cut costs and expenses by eliminating waste (a result of inefficient or non-value added process steps).
- Whilst, the reduction of expenses helps companies yield higher revenues and profits. Improvements in quality and delivery also have the potential to increase sales and profit.
- When waste is eliminated, processes flow seamlessly and delivery times improve.
- As a process flows more quickly, the amount of inventory needed to keep the process moving is reduced and cash is freed up for investment elsewhere.
- By improving quality in each process, customer satisfaction is increased.
- Lean Six Sigma allows employees to work in valued added processes which in turn increases overall internal satisfaction and morale.
- The cost savings of implementing Lean Six Sigma, compared to the time and resources spent working on a project without Lean Six Sigma is typically 10 to 20 times the investment.
Notable Bookkeeping is a certified Lean Six Sigma company. Contact us today to learn more about our process improvement/Lean Sig Sigma services! We work with all industries and all company sizes.